Rafaqat lost his parents during the earthquake in 2005.
Muhammed Ajmal lost his parents during the earthquake in 2005.
Noorulain Khan: The story of Noorul Ain is heartbreaking – she lost her both parents in the earthquake, but now she’s looking to the future and her aim to become a teacher seems possible because of UKIM’s commitment to education for orphans.
Since then, thousands of children afflicted by tragedy in different countries, have been provided with food, shelter, a quality education and medical care, by UK Islamic Mission.
These children in Pakistan have benefited, but so have children in Kenya, Kashmir, Kosovo, Somalia, Palestine, Sri Lanka, India and Sudan
The Prophet (pbuh) said "I, and the one who looks after an orphan, will be together like this in the next world”, then he raised his index and middle fingers together."[Muslim]
The Aghosh Orphanage Complex is a part of UKIM’s worldwide orphan care programme.
Aghosh provides thousands of earthquake, flood and war-affected children with the love and care they need and deserve.
Without your generous support, it wouldn’t have been possible to give these children hope. But your support is still needed to establish new orphanages and schools.
For Just £360 a year or £30 a month you can make a big difference in an orphan’s life providing shelter, food, clothing, shoes, education fee and supplies (Text books, exercise books, pens, bag etc).
Three easy steps to set monthly payment
- To set the standing order please download the STANDING ORDER FORM
- Print and Complete
- Return it to: UK Islamic Mission 202 North Gower Street, London NW1 2LY
- Blanket Distribution Bihar, India
- QURBANI 2011 - IN 14 COUNTRIES
- Free Eye camp in Sargodha Pakistan
- Gaza Water Filtration System
- UKIM Medical Camps in Jammu and Kashmir
- Establishment of six Schools in Southern Punjab
- Housing Project for Flood Affectees - Pir Sabaq ,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Water Project Kenya