Assalamualikum. In September 2020 our beloved mother has passed away, our beloved father passed away in 1993. Also 4 of other immediate family members returned Allah, may Allah SW bless their souls, forgive them and grant them Jannatul Firdaus, Ameen.
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased).
We are Insha Allah hoping to build a MOSQUE in memory of our deceased in Manonkoh Village, Port Loko Sierra Leone. It is a remote village, big community and densely populated, deprived of basic facilities. It is our intention to also build a Water Well adjacent to the Mosque.
The total cost of building this Mosque £6500. Insha Allah the Mosque will provide:
- The prayer space for 350-380 people
- Madrasa for 80+ children
- Teaching Quran, Islamic Studies
- Venue for community meetings.
- Fostering peace, unity and love among the communities and many more facilities
The total cost of building a Water Well £2500. This will provide:
- Safe and clean Drinking Water
- Reduces water constraints and water borne related diseases such as diarrhoea /cholera and save lives of the beneficiaries
- Villagers no longer have to go far in search of clean water
- The entire village will benefit from it insha Allah.
I would like you to help us in these wonderful projects. This is a fantastic Sadaqah Jariya which will not only benefit our deceased but everyone who helps this projects will receive the reward too.
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Whoever builds a Masjid for the sake of Allah, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.”
It is our intention to complete these projects within 4-6 months insha Allah. I would like to thank you in advance for your kind support, may Allah reward you in abundance.
Habib Rahman & Family