Department: Children’s Department UKIM Relief.
Reporting to: Children’s Department Manager
1. To assist in coordinating in database management of existing donors. To ensure there is data integrity, quality control, and timely feedback.
2. To prepare and ensure that all donor feedback and reporting is of the highest quality and in timely fashion. Assist the team in creating Annual Reports.
3. To be up-to-date with all the new projects, proposals, payments and potential appeals.
4. To ensure that all donors receive a courteous, helpful and professional service at all times.
5. To effectively attract and retain donors by liaising with them on a regular basis with updates, feedback and occasional courtesy calls if required.
6. T contact old donors who have finished their sponsorships and try increase marketing in similar or other portfolios.
7. Actively look for new donors and new projects in our portfolio to increase marketability of Children’s Project.
8. To accurately record, process and keep all enquires and financial transactions confidential.
9. To maintain and assist the Manager to develop an effective administrative systems in order to achieve maximum efficiency across the department.
10.To maintain and produce professional documents to the required standard and use ICT to enter, collate and present data.
11.To handle and respond to donor queries, complaints either over the phone, in writing or by email and communicate to the Children’s Department Manager for appropriate advice on sensitive issues.
12.To ensure duties are performed in line with the Data Protection Act, Confidentiality Regulations, Government legislation and UKIM Relief Policies.
13.To ensure information flow is managed and easily accessible to allow the team to provide all donors with any personal information requested.
14.To ensure the processing of daily mail, data entry and major donor gift acknowledgements are done efficiently.
1. To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
2. To have the flexibility to work additional hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
3. To be aware of and respect the health safety & COVID policies in the area of operation
4. To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
5. To be a team player. To be willing to help and/or step in to assist in other departments if/when needed.
6. The post holder may be required to apply for a Disclosure check.
7. Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Copyright © 2023 UKIM All Rights Reserved.
UK Registered Charity Since 1962
Charity Registration No. 250275