Date And Time Sunday, July28, 2019 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM BST
UKIM Relief warmly welcomes you to our Grand Eid Bazar and Family Fun Event where you will find local community businesses offering plenty of great gifts for your loved ones and friends, halal food, a play space to keep the kids happy and much more. The event will take place at the Memon Centre in Balham, South-west London from 12pm to 6pm. If you would like to hold a stall, please Book it now.
Stall Booking Fee: £50 (non-transferable / non-refundable)
- Please note: UKIM reserves the right to sell all food & drinks during the event.
- Size of stall provided: 3ft x 6ft Table with Chair
- All sales and display materials must be confined to the allotted exhibit space and must not obstruct or endanger the public or adjacent stalls.
- The stall allocation will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Your completion of this document guarantees your place at the UKIM Eid Bazaar between 11 am –7pm on 28/07/2019. This will also include one hour set up time 11 am –12 am and one hour clear up time 6pm –7pm.
- Stallholders will not be permitted to display goods, promotional materials or signage to their stalls anywhere within the show other than their allocated stall space.
- Courtesy and consideration is expected of all vendors throughout the event and cooperation and patience is particularly appreciated.
- Stall holders are responsible for their own merchandise. UKIM is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Acceptance of an application represents an agreement that the show will provide space and the vendor will be there.
- Sub-letting and/or sharing of stalls is not permitted without the approval of the UKIM.
- I will only sell the goods as detailed in my application and I will inform UKIM if I wish to change or add to the items being sold on my stall.
- I will ensure that no litter or debris from the stall is left behind on the site when I leave.
- I have read the ‘Rules and General Information’ and agree to abide by them.
Please list the goods you wish to sell at the Bazaar in Notes while making payment.
We look forward to welcoming you!