- Orphan Sponsorship Project - £360 - £30/month (1 Year)
- Hifz Qur’an Project - £1200 - £29/month (3.5years)
- Livelihood - £150 – Help train a widow& orphan £300–Provide a family with an interest-free loan
- Water Project - £200 – Water hand pump £500 –Community water storage tank £2000–Community water well
- Mosque Project - £250 – Restoration of a mosque (One share) £5000–Rebuild a small mosque
- Save lives in Gaza & Syria-£200 Medical Aid and temporary shelter £840–Sponsor a displaced family in Gaza or Syria
Using value of silver - £247
Using value of gold - £2,279
Current Nisab value (11th March 2014)
For making a regular monthly donation, please fill Direct Debit form to set up a direct debit online payment.
Fidya / Kaffara
The calculate price for Fidya is £4 each day. For whole month you need to pay £120
The Kaffara for one fasting is £240
If you have any questions or problems donating online please give us a call (Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm) Calling from the UK 0207 387 2157 Calling from elsewhere +44 207 387 2157
Gift Aid Declaration Explanation
If you are an individual UK taxpayer, paying income tax and/or capital gains tax, you can make your donations grow by 25%, at no extra cost to you!
UK Islamic Mission can claim back the tax you have paid on your donations, under Inland Revenues Gift Aid Declaration scheme. For every £10 you donate, we can claim an extra £2.50 from the Inland Revenue. All you need to do is authorize us by ticking the box opposite.
Your tax bill for the year of your donation must be at least equal to the amount that we claim for that year.
UK Islamic Mission is a registered charity working in the United Kingdom, which offers a range of services including welfare and relief to individuals and communities. Donations and contributions are received and spent to help the less fortunate in society. Where a donor seeks a refund, the trustees and management of the UK Islamic Mission will have the discretion to warrant such a request based on a written application.