Assalamu ‘Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters,
In August 2021, through the will of Allah Almighty our beloved father/husband, Sajid Naseem Ishaque, (Rahimahullah) returned to his Merciful Lord.
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return.
We ask Allah to shower His mercy upon him, forgive all his sins, expand his grave and make it a garden of Paradise and may Allah grant him the highest rank in Jannah al Firdous. Ameen.
As a family we have come together to raise funds in constructing a mosque in his name in a poor and rural community in Pakistan. Fi sabilillah.
The total cost of building this Mosque is £6000. In sha'Allah the Mosque will provide:
- prayer space for 150-200 people at one time, although many more community members will pray there,
- Madrasah for 50+ children to study Islam and become hafiz‐ul Qur'an,
- Venue for teaching Quran, Islamic Studies and community meetings
- a place fostering peace, unity and love among the communities as well as many more facilities.
The mosque will be fully furnished including wudu facilities and lighting and will be ready to use upon the project completion.
Mosques are at the heart of every Muslim community around the world, and they play a pivotal role in education, daily worship and special occasions. Indeed, the first act of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) upon his arrival in Medina was to build a mosque.
- The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased).
- Whoever builds a Mosque for the sake of Allah (SWT), Allah (SWT) will build for him likewise in Paradise. (source- Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim.)
We have chosen UK Islamic Mission (UKIM) as it is one of the oldest Muslim charities in the UK (established in 1962). Over the years, with thanks to Allah (SWT), generous supporters have built over 250 mosques through UKIM around the world.
We would like you to help us in this project as a sadaqah jariyah on behalf of our father/husband Sajid, and also for yourself. Every donation is welcome In sha'Allah. May Allah bless and reward you all for your donations & intentions.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind du’as and support you have all provided during this extremely difficult period for our family.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
May Allah purify our intentions and accept it from us all,
Bārak Allāhu Fīkum.