إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
To Allah we belong and to Him we will return
Our beloved sister, daughter and loving wife Lubna Zaheer رَحِمَهَا ٱللَّٰهُ passed away on the 12th of October 2022. As many of you may be aware our sister was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis for the past 22 years. She was always grateful for what Allah had given her in life and would always be smiling and saying Alhamdulillah. We would like to raise money for a Mosque on Behalf of Lubna Zaheer رَحِمَهَا ٱللَّٰهُ.
The total cost of building this Mosque is £6000. The Mosque will be located in Pakistan, In sha'Allah the Mosque will provide:
- Prayer space for 150-200 people at one time, although many more community members will pray there,
- Madrasah for 50+ children to study Islam and become hafiz‐ul Qur'an,
- Venue for teaching Quran, Islamic Studies and community meetings
- A place fostering peace, unity and love among the communities as well as many more facilities.
- The mosque will be fully furnished including wudu facilities and lighting and will be ready to use upon the project completion.
We have chosen UK Islamic Mission (UKIM) as it is one of the oldest Muslim charities in the UK (established in 1962). Over the years, with thanks to Allah (SWT), generous supporters have built over 250 mosques through UKIM around the world.
As a reminder:
The Prophet - Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Whoever builds a mosque for Allah, Allah will
build for him a house like it in Paradise.” (Bukhari)
The Prophet - Muhammad (PBUH) said, When a person dies his deeds come to an end except for three: Sadaqah Jariyah (a continuous charity), or knowledge from which benefit is gained, or a righteous child who prays for him’. (Muslim)
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
May Allah purify our intentions and accept it from us all,
Bārak Allāhu Fīkum.